[XML-SIG] expat namespace_separator in Python 2.1

Greg Stein gstein@lyra.org
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 13:38:58 -0700

Not just RDF, but WebDAV (RFC 2518) also works that way.

I *very* much agree with the concatenation mechanism. We also use it for
constructing property URIs in WebDAV.

So... we have two specs (and RFC and a REC) that use concatenation. IMO,
that means that pyexpat should support it. Plus the backwards compat thing.

Cheers,
-g