[XML-SIG] RELAX NG: who wants to write a parser?

akuchlin@mems-exchange.org akuchlin@mems-exchange.org
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 21:42:25 -0500

James Clark has just written a description of the RELAX NG validation
algorithm using in Jing, and I've made a rough Python implementation
that can be found in http://www.amk.ca/files/xml/ .  I think the
validation engine is complete, though it's only been spottily tested
by building pattern trees by hand.

The next step is to write a parser for RELAX NG's XML input format,
and then we can begin throwing the test suite at it.  I don't like
writing parsers, so I'm viewing that task with the same attitude as a
small boy contemplating liver and onions for dinner.  Does anyone
want to code up a parser?

--amk