[XML-SIG] understanding the sources. wher to start?

Martin v. Loewis martin@v.loewis.de
13 Jun 2002 08:46:53 +0200

Jed Parsons <jedp@ilm.com> writes:

> > I can speak only for myself, but I see no need for immediate action.
>
> ... and speaking for myself, I *would* like to see something happen.

Notice the difference: I would not mind something happening, either,
but I won't act (except by integrating patches that other people make,
and releasing the package).

> I'm not a contributor for any of the code, but I have struggled to
> figure out how to use some of it :-) and would be happy to assist in a
> documentation effort if someone had a use for me.

Just write documentation that you thing would have been useful for you
if it had been available while you struggled. I would personally
prefer it it went either into the howto or the reference manual, but
if you think another form of documentation is more appropriate, please
go ahead.

Regards,
Martin