[XML-SIG] understanding the sources. wher to start?

Alexandre Alexandre.Fayolle@logilab.fr
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 09:29:40 +0200

On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 03:33:07PM -0400, Andrew Kuchling wrote:
> 	* Some things, such as XSLT are simply broken; they don't work
>           at all.  (Or maybe it'll work if I installed 4Suite; the
> 	  README currently says you shouldn't install the xml.xslt
> 	  package from PyXML, though.)

Not it won't. I've put back 4XPath in the Debian python-xml package but
the 4XSLT is not there because it does not import, unless you have a
very old 4Suite installation available. My understanding is that this
will be worked on and fixed once 4Suite 0.12 is available.

As a sidenote, I'm currently working on a Python+XML tutorial for
the Europython conference. I'll be happy to contribute the slides to a
documentation.

Alexandre Fayolle
--
LOGILAB, Paris (France).
Narval, the first software agent available as free software (GPL).