[XML-SIG] understanding the sources. wher to start?

Thomas B. Passin tpassin@comcast.net
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 21:45:21 -0400

[Alexandre]

> > 4xslt works on my system - 4suite 0.11, Python 1.5.2 and, as I remember,
> > Python 2.1.  Can't say about Python 2.2. I found a few bugs which I
posted
> > about some months ago.
>
> Which 4xslt is that? 4Suite's or PyXML's? The order of installation
> does matter if I recall correctly (it's a *long* time since I used
> 4Suite-0.11), and there are some weird cross dependencies in the two
> packages.

I installed Pyxml first.  Then I deleted the xslt and (I think there was
one) xpath directories.  Then I installed 4Suite.  IIRC, you really do want
to delete the pyxml directories first, as well as any earlier FT
directories.

Cheers,

Tom P