[XML-SIG] Problem with msie_parse program

Thomas B. Passin tpassin@comcast.net
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 19:45:08 -0400

[Dharmesh Maniar]

If you can look through archives of the list, you will find a post from me
several months ago with some patches to the XBEL code for Internet Explorer
bookmarks.  If you can't find it, write again and I'll try to find it.  I
just had my computer die and can't get at it right now.

Cheers,

Tom P