[XML-SIG] [ pyxml-Bugs-573610 ] Problem with msie_parse program

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 05:08:52 -0700

Bugs item #573610, was opened at 2002-06-25 15:08
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=106473&aid=573610&group_id=6473

Category: XBEL
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi Folks,

I have some problem with msie_parse program. I was
using Windows as my primary os few months ago, now i
have transfered to Debian GNU/Linux and its realy fun
to use such a powerful os. I use Galeon browser now,
which keeps bookmarks in XBEL format. I want to convert
my Favorites i created using IE6 to xbel format which
Galeon can interprete.

I tried using msie_parse program, but it is not
generating xbel properly. It generates only folder
entry like...
.
.
.
  <folder>
    <title>games</title>
  <folder>
    <title>chess</title>
  </folder>
  <folder>
    <title>cricket</title>
  </folder>
  <folder>
    <title>formula1</title>
  </folder>
  </folder>
.
.
.
I don't know python, other wise i would have tried to
debug this. Is the problem because i used IE6 ?? I am
attaching the favorite folder gipped with this mail.
Please take it and test it.

Thanks,

Dharmesh