[XML-SIG] using minidom

Alexandro Colorado jza at openoffice.org
Mon Jun 25 08:02:14 CEST 2007

I am very confused about this mailing list, I joined yet I don't see many
user-driven question which makes me think that maybe I am on the wrong
list.

Basically I know python to a very basic level, however I am triying to
grasp some of the XML modules and manipulate XML on a faster way through a
Python native libraries.

So basically this is what I want, I want to progamatically be able to
change the atribute of an XML:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE toolbar:toolbar PUBLIC "-//OpenOffice.org//DTD OfficeDocument
1.0//EN" "toolbar.dtd">
<toolbar:toolbar xmlns:toolbar="http://openoffice.org/2001/toolbar"
  <toolbar:toolbaritem xlink:href=".uno:OpenUrl" toolbar:visible="false"/>
</toolbar:toolbar>

I want to change the toolbar:visible atribute from false to true
preffering to use minidom.

--
Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org