I would like to ask you for help with integration of Pylint into Jenkins Violations plugin on Windows.
What I have:
- During Jenkins job Pylint is called (“pylint %listOfPackages% | tee pylint.out”)
- The example of the “pylint.out” is in the attachment
- Following picture depicts the Jenkins job configuration, the Report Violations part: [cid:image002.png@01D1A6CE.58C22F90]
What I see after job run:
- The graphical Pylint output is always empty – see following picture: [cid:image003.png@01D1A6CE.58C22F90]
- The “violations.xml” generated in “<Jenkins root>\jobs<job name>\builds<build>\violations\” is (almost) empty too: <?xml version="1.0"?> <violations>file:///C:\Program%20Files%20(x86)\Jenkins\jobs\rf_lib-pte-generic_COMMIT\builds\72\violations\violations.xml<type name="pylint"> </type></violations>
What should I do to make Jenkins to fill “violations.xml” and thus graphical Pylint output be filled?
Thanks for your help. Michal Svoboda