the caching and private pypi server, devpi-server-2.1.1, is out and fixes some bugs, see changelog below.
It is fully backward compatible, no export/import cycle required.
For more info, see http://doc.devpi.net.
best, holger krekel, merlinux GmbH
- fix replication issue reported by a customer: if a replica lags behind a master and a file was created and then deleted meanwhile, the replica could get stuck with a FileReplicationError. We now let the master report a 410 GONE code so that the replica knows it can safely proceed because the file was deleted later anyways.
- generate "systemd" configuration example when "--gen-config" is issued. Thanks Pavel Sedlak.
- fix issue109: fix relative URLs in simple index pages and 404 errors on uploading toxresults and downloading files when serving under an outside URL with a sub path. Thanks to Joe Holloway for detailed infos.
- drop limitation on maximum documentation size. Body size is now only controlled by frontends such as nginx. Thanks Stephan Erb.
- use newer version of virtualenv for jenkins trigger. Thank brunsgaard.