devpi-server-2.1.2 and devpi-web-2.2.1 bring a host of fixes to the private pypi server system. You can upgrade without migrating your data if you run already with devpi-server-2.1.X.
Find docs as usual at:
Many thanks to Florian Schulze who did most of the changes in devpi-web.
holger krekel, merlinux GmbH
- fix issue172: avoid traceback when user/index/name/version is accessed.
- fix issue170: ensure that we parse the prospective pip-6.0 user agent string properly so that using the username/index url works with pip. Thanks Donald Stufft and Florian Schulze.
- fix issue158: redirect to normalized projectname for all GET views.
- fix issue169: change /+status to expose "event_serial" as "the last event serial that was processed". document "serial" and "event-serial" and also refine internals wrt to "event-serial" so that it means the "last serial for which events have been processed"
- require devpi-server>=2.1.2
- fix issue175: use normalized name of projects, so redirects from unnormalized names works. NOTE that if you had issues with documentation uploads not appearing because of normalization issues ("-" or "_" appearing in the name for example) you need to re-upload the docs or do a full export/import cycle.
- fix view when tox results can not be parsed.
- version.pt: removed "code" tag around overwrite count.
- macros.pt: added "footer" tag around the whole footer part.
- version.pt: moved file type, python version and size info from their own columns into the file column.
- version.pt: moved history column from before the tox results column to behind the tox results.
- version.pt: removed "last modified" from history column
- version.pt: removed timestamp from "replaced" action in history column
- version.pt: add link to PyPI page if applicable.
- fix project page view if there are downloads with filenames which can't be parsed as packages with version number
- fix notfound-redirect when serving under an outside URL with a sub path