I released devpi-client 2.7.0 and devpi-server 4.1.1.
For devpi-client we added the ``--no-upload`` option to ``devpi test`` to skip upload of test results. For documentation upload PEP440 version strings now work properly.
The devpi-server release has bugfixes and slightly adjusted times after which warnings and errors are shown in the server state badge. Additionally we pinned waitress to pre 1.0 releases due to bugs on Windows which should be resolved in the next waitress release. That change is missing from the changelog.
If you need support, training, adjustments wrt packaging and professional testing you may contact us through http://merlinux.eu.
Regards, Florian Schulze
2.7.0 (2016-10-14) ------------------
- fix issue268: upload of docs with PEP440 version strings now works
- fix issue362: close requests session, so all sockets are closed on exit
- add ``--no-upload`` option to ``devpi test`` to skip upload of tox results
4.1.1 (2016-10-14) ------------------
- when a project has no releases (only setup.py register ran) and it isn't whitelisted, then upstream releases will now be blocked as expected.
- Adjust event processing status messages and the times when they are shown: After 5 minutes of no event processing there will be a warning. After 30 minutes this will turn into a fatal status. After 1 hour of not being in sync there will be a warning. After 6 hours of desync the status turns fatal.
- handle sqlite3.NotSupportedError when the installed sqlite doesn't support URI filenames at all.