I have just released wheel 0.27.0. This version includes a few new features
and fixes for long standing minor issues, many from outside contributions.
>From the changelog:
- Support forcing a platform tag using `--plat-name` on pure-Python wheels,
well as nonstandard platform tags on non-pure wheels (Pull Request #60,
#144, thanks Andrés Díaz)
- Add SOABI tags to platform-specific wheels built for Python 2.X (Pull
#55, Issue #63, Issue #101)
- Support reproducible wheel files, wheels that can be rebuilt and will
the same values as previous builds (Pull Request #52, Issue #143, thanks
- Support for changes in keyring >= 8.0 (Pull Request #61, thanks Jason R.
- Use the file context manager when checking if dependency_links.txt is
fixes problems building wheels under PyPy on Windows (Issue #150, thanks
- Don't attempt to (recursively) create a build directory ending with `..`
(invalid on all platforms, but code was only executed on Windows) (Issue
- Added the PyPA Code of Conduct (Pull Request #56)