Hi all --
I've just put together a new code snapshot. From CHANGES.txt:
* added --plat-name option to bdist and bdist_dumb commands
* added --python and --fix-python options to bdist_rpm, for better control over which Python interpreter is hard-coded in the .spec file
* fixed default installation directories for Mac OS; now all modules and extensions go to <prefix>:Lib:site-packages
* fixed the "clean" command so it cleans up the build directory for scripts (build/scripts by default) (Bastian Kleineidam)
* more improvements to the bdist_wininst command and the installers it generates: ....... (Thomas Heller)
* fix the "sdist" command so it deals better with missing, empty, or broken MANIFEST and MANIFEST.in files
Hmm, this list is getting long: time for 0.9.3 already?
Thomas, can you provide a 25-words-or-less blurb to put in place of that "....."?
It's at the usual place: