I'm Peeyush - the founder of Salarybox, a YCombinator backed startup. We
are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (python / django), with 3+
years of experience.
At Salarybox, our vision is to enable Financial Inclusion for about 300
Million blue collar workers.
- Architect and develop our core systems from scratch.
- Deploy and maintain the product on AWS.
- Guide the team in making strategic technical decisions.
- Find and address performance issues.
- 3+ years experience as a backend engineer.
- Expert in Python.
- Experience with databases (MongoDB, MySql/Postgres, Redis etc. ).
- Good understanding of platforms (Docker, Google Cloud Platform, AWS,
Azure etc. ).
- Basic understanding of Dev Ops.
- Previous experience architecting and developing back-end systems and
an understanding of scalable microservice architecture.
- Hands-on attitude and ability to drive solutions to completion.
If you are interested, please contact me directly.
Founder, Salarybox <https://www.linkedin.com/company/salary-box>
The regular and combo tickets for PyCon India 2021 are closing on 5th
September at 11:59 PM (IST).
If you still haven't bought the tickets for this year's PyCon India,
go get your tickets at the regular price while you still can at .
With the regular and combo tickets closed, we will be opening the Late
Bird tickets which will remain open until 18th Sep 2021.
In case you are wondering why to attend the conference, Do check out
PyCon India 2021 page and Conference Schedule.
In case of any queries, please read our FAQ or contact us at
PyCon India Team
Hope you're doing well and safe.
This is Jatin Goel; I recently took an opportunity to build a confidential,
but high-powered engineering team to tackle a few stealth financial
I am in the process of interviewing and pulling together this team. We are
thinking creatively about how this team will work, be compensated,
We have set a high bar for this team – it is using Python Django today; has
supported over 5,000 TPS, and has integration with the major fintechs in
I am leading engineering locally for this team – but need other strong
leads to join me. This won’t be an easy role, but you will get exposed to
really important efforts and work with a small but smart global team.
More details about the role and requirements here. Please fill the
form if you are interested.
 - https://forms.office.com/r/LtFk4AWB0W