I released lxml 3.2.4 as a bug-fix release for the stable 3.2 release series. This release fixes a memory leak in XPath when using threads, so upgrading is recommended for threaded environments.
You can get it from PyPI: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/lxml/3.2.4
The documentation is here: http://lxml.de/
This release was built using Cython 0.19.2. Note that the build no longer uses Cython, even if it is installed. Recompilation of the sources has to be requested explicitly with the setup.py option "--with-cython".
If you are interested in commercial support or customisations for the lxml package, please contact me directly.
3.2.4 (2013-11-07) ==================
Bugs fixed ----------
* Memory leak when creating an XPath evaluator in a thread.
* LP#1228881: ``repr(XSLTAccessControl)`` failed in Python 3.
* Raise ``ValueError`` when trying to append an Element to itself or to one of its own descendants.
* LP#1206077: htmldiff discarded whitespace from the output.
* Compressed plain-text serialisation to file-like objects was broken.