Hello Python developers,
I am currently looking for three python software engineers. Are you interested?
The Senior Python Software Engineer/Lead Python Software Engineer/Principal Python Software Engineer position is responsible for application design, development, testing, and problem resolution with significant autonomy and independence. The scope of work includes small system enhancements to participating on major system projects. Periodic mentoring, feedback, and supervision are provided by senior technical staff and management.
Applications may include custom developed software, commercial packaged software, or open-source software. Software may consist of on premise applications, cloud-based software and services, hybrid configurations, integration tools, or business workflow tools.
Software development will primarily be completed in Python, but may also include Java, .NET, C, Perl, or PHP. The position is on a small team that is currently looking to ramp up and implement mission critical software that will set an architectural standard for all of the IT department.
**Please note: We can hire this position as a Senior Software Engineer, a Lead Software Engineer, or Principal Software Engineer Requirements for each position are listed in the qualifications section. We will assess applicants based on skills set and years of relevant experiences.** Responsibilities:
* Develops, tests, and fixes defects in application software from overall application designs prepared by senior staff under the general direction of a Senior Software Engineer or higher. * Designs application software at the module level under the general direction of a Senior Software Engineer or higher. * Creates work estimates (effort and duration) of work assignments for inclusion into project plans under the general direction of a Senior Software Engineer or higher. * Resolves routine technical problems with systems under the general direction of a Senior Software Engineer or higher. * Maintains working knowledge on the systems and tools within the scope of the team's responsibility. Maintains working-level knowledge of software development best practices, tools, and methodologies. * Actively participates in quality and continuous improvement initiatives within the scope of the team's responsibility. Qualifications: Required Qualifications Senior Software Engineer
* Associate's degree (or higher) -OR- 2+ years professional work experience. * 3+ years' experience in software development. Lead Software Engineer
* Bachelor's degree (or higher) -OR- 4+ years professional work experience. * 5+ years' experience in software development. Principal Software Engineer
* Bachelor's degree (or higher) -OR- 5+ years professional work experience. * 6+ years' experience in software development. Other Qualifications
* Knowledge of software development methodologies, practices, and tools. * Knowledge of project management methodologies, practices, and tools. * Knowledge of one more programming languages used by the team. * Knowledge of software testing practices and tools. * Knowledge of problem solving techniques and tools. * Ability to travel as needed for company business and professional development. * Ability to work nights and weekends as needed for system implementations and resolving system problems. * Knowledge of business analysis practices and business process modeling. * Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture. * Knowledge of Enterprise Service Bus.
Thank you, Jerina Vincent Senior Recruiter - IT Consulting/Direct Hire Division Office : 608-278-6860 ext. 2229, Cell :(608) 692-1476 (608)278.6868 Fax firstname.lastname@example.org:email@example.com Follow me : linkedin.com/in/jerinajulius http://t.co/r3waZA058q www.capcomputer.comhttp://www.capcomputer.com/
"Proudly Celebrating 50 years in business since 1964"
[Description: Capital Logo No Borders - email]