I am pleased to announce that with a week long delay from the planned date,
GNU Mailman Core 3.3.2 is now finally out. This release includes both bug fixes
and some new features.
Some notable changes include:
- Support for inviting users to join mailing lists.
- New adddmembers, delmembers and syncmembers command to manage membership from CLI.
- Addition of new REST API endpoints that return the count of held messages and subscription requests of much faster page loads in Postorius.
- Addition of support for filtering in some API endpoints like Members and Subscription requests.
- Support for address= option in email join command to subscribe an address other then sending address.
- Addition of who email command to lookup memberships.
- Expose emergency field for MailingList resource in REST API.
- Several bug fixes to support new major version of libraries like dnspython, flufl.* etc.
You can install it using:
$ pip install --upgrade mailman
The tarball for the release is available at PyPI:
Finally, many thanks to all the contributors who have helped make this release a success!
Abhilash Raj (maxking) on behalf of Mailman Core team