Submitted By: Joe R. Doupnik (jdoupnik) Assigned to: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody) Summary: User supplied HTML with % kills index.ht
Initial Comment: Mailman 2.1b5. Edit archtoc.html or listinfo.html, include table with phrase width=100% and find that the list's archive overall index.html page is unformed (present but the various MM items are left as bare %(foobar)s style).
Likely some parser deep in the system is overreacting to the percent symbol. Needs fixing.
I did report this also long time ago. (2.1b1 orso) I did create nice tables but indeed the %(xxx)s showed up instead of the value.
I hope it will now be fixed! then i can create nice templates :)