I'd be awfully pleased if I could customise the default reject
message on a per-list basis. I almost never use the "send
administrative messages to..." message, using instead such things
- Pleas trim your quotes
- Please fix your attributions and/or attribute your quoted text
- Please place new text below the quote it refers to and trim the
- Please post from an address that does not append advertising to
- Please wrap your lines at 80 columns or less
- Please see the FAQ
- Less noise, more signal please
Best of course would be the ability to pick from a list of canned
customised reject messages.
J C Lawrence Life: http://www.kanga.nu/
---------(*) Work (Linux/IA64): firstname.lastname@example.org
... Beware of cromagnons wearing chewing gum and palm pilots ...