I just found that the mailing list program I have been using
for the last 4 years or so, mailman, lacks a Chinese translation.
I have started to work on the mailman.po file after using msgmerge
to make a new one. If there is nobody else working on Chinese I'll
continue until I'm done. But if someone is already working on it
I'd appreciate a notice so we don't duplicate our efforts.
Sorry for the delay of 2.1.6 but a serious bug was found in the previous
beta releases. I put a final beta release before jumping up to the
release candidate. The bug is related to 'Privacy -> SPAM filter ->
header_filter_rules'. So, I want all of you, who have had brave souls to
upgrade 2.1.6 beta and who use this feature, to upgrade again to 2.1.6
The tarball is placed at
# Sorry but it looks like I have not access to the file releases on SF.
Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi@ is.kochi-u.ac.jp
I am interested in Thai translation for Mailman.
Please tell me where should I start.
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
MailScanner thanks transtec Computers for their support.