I am pleased to announce that Mailman Core 3.3.4 is now out.
Because of incompatibility with the new version of a downstream
library (SQLAlchemy), this release add is setting 1.3.x as the max
supported version of SQLAlchemy.
Even though it comes soon after 3.3.3, it has a lot of bug fixes and
new features. Some notable ones are:
* Email -join command now supports subscribing as digests with
digest=<no|mime|plain> options being honored.
* For anonymous lists, Mailman will filter all the headers except a few
that can be configured using a new config option.
* Mailman can do max_size checks on filtered message rather than
original message (which might be larger before being filtered)
* Previously deprecated --add, --del and --sync options from
`mailman members` command are now removed. Their alternatives
are `addmembers`, `delmembers` and `syncmembers` subcommands.
* If configured, Mailman will add a report about content filtering.
A complete change log is available here:
This release is available via PyPI:
You can install or upgrade using:
$ pip install --upgrade mailman
Thanks to all the contributors who helped with this release!
On behalf of Mailman Core Team