I'm happy to announce the release of Cython 0.11.2.
(Will be present on the Cython front page in a few days.)
* There's now native complex floating point support! C99 complex will be used if complex.h is included, otherwise explicit complex arithmetic working on all C compilers is used. [Robert Bradshaw]
cdef double complex a = 1 + 0.3j cdef np.ndarray[np.complex128_t, ndim=2] arr = \ np.zeros(10, np.complex128)
* Cython can now generate a main()-method for embedding of the Python interpreter into an executable (see #289) [Robert Bradshaw]
* @wraparound directive (another way to disable arr[idx] for negative idx) [Dag Sverre Seljebotn]
* Correct support for NumPy record dtypes with different alignments, and "cdef packed struct" support [Dag Sverre Seljebotn]
* @callspec directive, allowing custom calling convention macros [Lisandro Dalcin]
* Bug fixes and smaller improvements. For the full list, see .
Contributors to this release: - Stefan Behnel - Robert Bradshaw - Lisandro Dalcin - Dag Sverre Seljebotn
Thanks also to everybody who's helping us out in our discussions on the mailing list.