ASSISTANCE REQUIRED FOR ACQUISITION OF ESTATE PROPERTIES.
I write to inform you of my desire to acquire estates or landed properties in your country on behalf of my Husband, Former opposition Vice Presidential Candidate in Zimbabwe's last general elections recently concluded Considering the strategic and influential position he held in the opposing political party in Zimbabwe, he would want the transaction to be strictly confidential as possible.He further wants his identity to remain undisclosed at least for now, until the completion of the transaction.Hence our desire to have an overseas Manager.
I want to inquire on behalf of my family if you would agree to act as our overseas Manager in order to actualize this transaction.
We have heard rumours that President Robert Mugabe intends to confiscate all properties and assets belonging to top members of the opposing political party and try them for treason andattempt to assasinate him.If found guilty, they will be jailed or executed,this is one of his moves in becoming a dictator
The project in brief, is that the funds with which we intend to carry out our proposed investments in your country, is presently in the custody of a security Company in overseas and we need your assistance to transfer the funds to your country in a convenient bank account that will be provided by you before we can put the funds into use in your country. For this, you shall be considered to be the beneficiary of the money. The total sum is US$18 Million, of which your share shall be 20% if you agree to be our overseas agent and the remaining 80% is for buying the properties in your Country with your assistance.This money is part of the donations we received from friends and from various governments that was in support of the removal of President Robert Mugabe during the recently concluded Presidential elections in Zimbabwe.The President is aware of this money that is why we have deposited the money with the Security Comapany in overseas.
As soon as payment is effected, and the amount mentioned above is successfully transferred into your account, we intend to use our own share in acquiring some estates abroad. For this too you shall also be our overseas manager of all our properties and you will be paid based on a certain percentage agreed on by both parties.
In the light of this, I would like you to forward to me the following information: 1. Your company name and address(if any) 2. Your personal telephone/fax number. 3.Complete Mailing Address 4.The name you want us to use as beneficiary.
As soon as i receive the above information from you,i will present it to our family,s lawyer to raise a power of Attorney empowering you to have full authority over the total money.
You are requested to communicate your acceptance of this proposal through my above stated email address after which my elder brother(John Mutola) shall discuss the modalities of the transaction with you.
Your quick response will be highly appreciated. Thank you in anticipation of your cooperation.