What is PyQwt3D?
- it is a set of Python bindings for the QwtPlot3D C++ class library which extends the Qt framework with widgets for 3D data visualization. PyQwt3D inherits the snappy feel from QwtPlot3D. The examples at http://pyqwt.sourceforge.net/pyqwt3d-examples.html show how easy it is to make a 3D plot and how to save a 3D plot to an image or an (E)PS/PDF file.
- it requires and extends PyQt, a set of Python bindings for Qt.
- it supports the use of PyQt, Qt, Qwt, the Numerical Python extensions (either Numeric, or numarray or both) and optionally SciPy in a GUI Python application or in an interactive Python session.
- it runs on POSIX, MacOS/X and Windows platforms (practically any platform supported by Qt and Python).
The home page of PyQwt3D is http://pyqwt.sourceforge.net.
1. Python-2.4 downto -2.3. 2. PyQt-3.14 downto -3.12. 3. SIP-4.2 downto -4.0, but SIP-4.2 is recommended. PyQwt3D does *not* support SIP-3.x (I tried, but failed). 4. Qt-3.3.4 downto -2.3.0. 5. QwtPlot3D-0.2.4-beta.
Have fun -- Gerard Vermeulen