(Note: I missed this report due to my mistake, will make sure to update on time)
The PSF board meeting minutes from 28th October are now available online at . There were 7 directors present, and 2 sent in proxy vote. Kurt Kaiser (Treasurer), Betsy Waliszewski (Event Planner and Administrator), Mark Mangoba (IT Manager), and Ewa Jodlowska (Director of Operations) were also present in the meeting.
Python Software Foundation's Sponsor Working Group sponsored bespaardeals, and AirportRentals.com.au as Iron level sponsor. AQR Capital also got approved as Bronze level sponsor.
The following grants were also approved from our last meeting, totaling $28194.76
* Meetup expenses Python User Group Nürnberg $119.76
* PyCaribbean, Bayamón, Puerto Rico February 18-19, 2017 $3000
* PYCONAR 2016 $3000
* DjangoGirls Kaduna, Nigeria $875
* Django Girls Rio de Janeiro $500
* Django Girls Kraków $800
* DjangoCon Europe, Florence at Cinema Odeon $3500
* PSF Packaging Working Group $10000
* PSF Conference kit, PyCon Pune, 2017, India $800
* PyLadies Conference, Bangalore, India $2000
* Microbit:Poland Project $1500
* Mike Place's travel for PyCon Zimbabwe $1500
* Afro-Django Initiative, Makerere University, Uganda $600
For more updates from the PSF, please visit our blog and follow us on Twitter.