The PSF board meeting minutes from January 5th, 2016 are now available online:
The PSF provides grants for development, conferences, workshops, and user groups.
The following grants were approved since the last board meeting, totalling $17,158 USD.
- Seattle PyLadies http://www.meetup.com/Seattle-PyLadies/ Meetup.com fees Amount: $90 USD
- PyLadies Silicon Valley http://www.meetup.com/PyLadies-Silicon-Valley/ Meetup.com fees Amount: $101 USD
- Django Girls Bangalore https://djangogirls.org/bangalore/ February 7, 2016 Amount: $800 USD
- Django Girls Lagos https://djangogirls.org/lagos/ February 20, 2016 Amount: $750 USD
- PyTennessee 2016 + Young Coders https://www.pytennessee.org/ February 6-7, 2016 Amount: $4500 USD
- PyCon Namibia http://na.pycon.org/ January 25-29, 2016 Amount: $3800 USD
- Education Foo Camp Travel Grant February 19-21, 2016 Amount: $1000 USD
- PyLadies Helsinki Sprint http://www.meetup.com/Helsinki-PyLadies/ January 9-10, 2016 Amount: $200 USD
- PyCon Belarus 2016 http://by.pycon.org/ Amount: $2000 USD
- Django Girls Łódź https://djangogirls.org/lodz/ February 27, 2016 Amount: $322 USD
- PyConIT https://www.pycon.it/en/ April 15-17, 2016 Amount: $865 USD
- PyCon Philippines https://pycon.python.ph/ February 27-28, 2016 Amount: $1580
- Afro Django initiative Kampala International University February 15-26, 2016 Amount: $1150 USD
For more updates from the PSF, please visit our blog and follow us on Twitter.