The PSF board meeting minutes from February 25th, 2016 are now available online:
The PSF provides grants for development, conferences, workshops, and user groups.
The following grants were approved since the last board meeting, totalling $9,180 USD.
- Python User Group Freiburg http://www.meetup.com/Python-User-Group-Freiburg/ Meetup.com fees Amount: $60 USD
- PyLadies ATX http://www.meetup.com/PyLadies-ATX/ Meetup.com fees Amount: $90 USD
- Python Costa Rica http://www.meetup.com/PythonCR/ Meetup.com fees Amount: $30 USD
- DVAITA'16 http://www.dvaita16.com/ Palakkad, India February 19-20, 2016 Amount: $300 USD
- Django Girls New York City https://djangogirls.org/nyc/ New York, USA February 26-27, 2016 Amount: $3,500 USD
- PyCode Carrots Warsaw http://geekgirlscarrots.org/4702/pycode-carrotos-warsaw-7 Warsaw, Poland April 15-17, 2016 Amount: $1,200 USD
- PythonDigest.ru Community Development Grant Amount: $500 USD
- Django Girls Perth https://djangogirls.org/perth/ Perth, Australia March 12, 2016 Amount: $1,250 USD
- Argentina en Python http://argentinaenpython.com.ar/ March-May 2016 Amount: $2,250 USD
The PSF also hired an IT Manager: Mark Mangoba. Expect more news on this front in the coming weeks. In the mean time, welcome to the team Mark!
For more updates from the PSF, please visit our blog and follow us on Twitter.