You are receiving this email because you have signed up to be either a session runner, session chair or to help out in the green room. In order to get you prepared for onsite, I am including the below information.
- Location of the Green Room/Speaker Ready Room: A109 (first level of the Oregon Convention Center).
- You are welcome to be there at any point throughout the conference
- If you are a first-time session runner/chair, please arrive 30 minutes before the session you signed up for so you can go through a quick training. If you have done this before, 15 minutes prior will suffice.
- Schedule: https://us.pycon.org/2017/schedule/sessions/
- Those that signed up to be of general help in the green room, your role will be to make sure operations are running smoothly and to step in for any no-shows or for sessions no one signed up for.
- PyCon Code of Conduct & procedural instructions just in case you will need it: https://us.pycon.org/2017/about/code-of-conduct/
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
David Wolever and Julia Duimovich are the staffers in the green room and they will be able to assist you via email and/or onsite.
Most importantly: Thank you so much for volunteering at PyCon. The time you put in helps our attendees/speakers have a great experience at the conference. We truly appreciate you taking the time to make PyCon 2017 the best PyCon yet!