This mail is very* important*, so I will insist you read it carefully and
PyJaipur is going for a commitment called #*100DaysOfCode*.
it is a commitment from a social media network like Twitter that from the
starting date you will be coding and learning something for the next 100
Days and share your progress with others with the help of #100DaysOfCode on
- Coding will become a daily habit for you.
- Every day that you consistently code, you’ll build momentum. That
momentum will make it easier for you to learn more advanced topics.
- The projects that you’ll build will be small in scope, so by the time
you finish, you’ll have completed several of them — and gained a wide range
- Your GitHub profile will look extremely active. And yes, hiring
managers and recruiters do look at these.
- You’ll greatly diminish your fear of starting a new coding project. It
will become a natural, ordinary thing to do.
- You’ll have a good reason to stop procrastinating and start coding
*What from our side:*
- some swags
- possible internship opportunity
- *Assured Certificates* from PyJaipur.
- listing on our Github repo where you can log your progress.
- A community where you can always discuss your troubles seek
1. fill the form: https://goo.gl/forms/64osD7FxMaIquX8g2
2. make a commitment on Twitter on 1st January.
3. Join our telegram group for future updates(install).
we are updating Out Github repo, in order for you to understand what needs
to be done. please join telegram group so we can update you.
for any type of query, reply here.
JECRC University First
ENGINEERING | SCIENCES | MANAGEMENT | HUMANITIES | LAW | AGRICULTURE |
HOTEL MANAGEMENT | JOURNALISM MASS COMMUNICATION | DESIGN |*
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally
privileged, It is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this
email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution is prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you,
JECRC University - Disclaimer
*"SAVE PAPER. Good for your planet. Good for
your Business" *