FlaskCon is this week!
Speakers include many interesting people such as:
- Dustin Ingram
- Adrian Mönnich (ThiefMaster)
and a host of beautiful topics and diverse mix such as:
- How Google cloud uses Flask
- Demystifying Flask's Application and Request Contexts with pytest
- How the FEC uses Flask to increase transparency in US elections
- Running Flask on Kubernetes
3 , 4 and 5th July!
Today's schedule includes interviews at 15:00 GMT with the authors of
This is the perfect session for beginners to attend so that FlaskCon is
attending even for non-Flask people
As panelists you have organisers and reviewers like
- David Lord
- Miguel Grinberg
- Grey Li
How to attend? See here:
As our Mauritian usergroup is part of the organising team,
we hope to have you as attendees!
compileralchemy <https://compileralchemy.github.io/> | blog