isort (the Python import sorting library, command line tool, Vim plugin, Sublime plugin, and Kate plugin) has released version 2.2.0:
Improvements since 2.0.0 release:
- Improved module grouping detection method.
- Added two additional multi-line output modes (Vertical Grid & Vertical Grid Grouped).
- Forces there to be exactly one new line at the end of all sorted files.
- Kate-plugin now keeps cursor position when adding and removing imports.
- Adds support for writing to stdout by appending -d argument
- Adds support for automatically adding and/or removing import statements across multiple python files.