finally i got around to do 1.2.2 releases of the devpi pypi server tools with a few fixes and improvements. See http://doc.devpi.net for docs and instructions and below for the changelog.
cheers, holger krekel
- fix issue78: create less directories for pypi package files by splitting the md5 part into two. Avoids TooManyLinks errors in large installations.
- fix --stop on windows. Thanks to Christian Ullrich for the PR.
- fix issue79: interoperate with pip-1.5 by interpreting accept header as "*/*" as html_preferred. Thanks Richard Jones.
- use latest virtualenv-1.11.2 when bootstrapping on jenkins
- fix issue89: adapt for bottle changes in 0.12.1. Thanks Alexey Sveshnikov.
- depend on pkginfo>1.2b1 for wheel metadata reading support, remove twine dependency. Thanks Tres Seaver.
- new: also write buildout configuration file with --set-cfg. Thanks Christian Ullrich for the PR.