I'm releasing six 1.6.0. It has a few more backports and another attempt to solve the great lazy proxy module problem suggested by Diana Clark.
Here's the changelog:
- Raise an AttributeError for every attribute of unimportable modules.
- Issue #56: Make the fake modules six.moves puts into sys.modules appear not to have a __path__ unless they are loaded.
- Pull request #28: Add support for SplitResult.
- Issue #55: Add move mapping for xmlrpc.server.
- Pull request #29: Add move for urllib.parse.splitquery.