Kodos 2.3.1 has been released and is available at:
Changes since 2.3.0:
- Fixed several bugs that were introduced by my first attempt at internationalizing the application.
- Added a Polish translation of Kodos that was contributed by Jarek Zgoda. Many thanks to Jarek for his translation efforts and 2.3.0 bug reports. If you prefer to use the Polish version of Kodos, simply launch Kodos with the -l pl flag (kodos.py -l pl or kodos.exe -l pl)
- Additional language translations. Please contact me if you're interested in translating Kodos.
Kodos is a regular expression designer, tester, debugger and validator that allows a developer to create and modify regular expressions against a test string. The intuitive grahpical interface allows the developer the ability to modify the regular expression (regex) and to see the effects against their test string in real-time.
- Matches can be easily viewed and each match can be seen distinctly
- Regex groups and named groups are clearly displayed
- Sample source code is shown so even python developers new to regular expressions can quickly add the produced regular expressions to their own projects.
- Ability to load and save your test cases
- Kodos relies on PyQt for the GUI elements.