I've just uploaded the Pygments 1.2 packages to CheeseShop. Pygments is a generic syntax highlighter written in Python.
As always, many thanks go to Tim Hatch for writing or integrating many of the bug fixes and new features in this release. Of course, thanks to all other contributors too!
- Dropped Python 2.3 compatibility.
- Lexers added:
* Asymptote * Go * Gherkin (Cucumber) * CMake * OOC
- Added options for rendering LaTeX in source code comments in the LaTeX formatter (#461).
- Added `line_number_start` option to image formatter (#456).
- Added `hl_lines` and `hl_color` options to image formatter (#457).
- Added the Monokai style (#453).