I've just uploaded the Pygments 1.2 packages to CheeseShop. Pygments is a generic syntax highlighter written in Python.
Download it from http://pypi.python.org/pypi/Pygments, or look at the demonstration at http://pygments.org/demo.
As always, many thanks go to Tim Hatch for writing or integrating many of the bug fixes and new features in this release. Of course, thanks to all other contributors too!
- Dropped Python 2.3 compatibility.
- Lexers added:
* Asymptote * Go * Gherkin (Cucumber) * CMake * OOC
- Added options for rendering LaTeX in source code comments in the LaTeX formatter (#461).
- Added `line_number_start` option to image formatter (#456).
- Added `hl_lines` and `hl_color` options to image formatter (#457).
- Added the Monokai style (#453).