Kodos 2.3.0 has been released and is available at:
Changes since 2.1:
- Added: Support for unicode. Users can now create regular expressions that contain unicode characters.
- Added: Support for multiple languages (locales) via translation files. If you're interested in translating Kodos to another language please email me.
- Normalized the distribution paths so that Kodos can find help files regardless of distribution.
- Fixed some issues with the RPMs. They should now install correctly.
- Minor bug fixes
- Code cleanup
Kodos is a regular expression designer, tester, debugger and validator that allows a developer to create and modify regular expressions against a test string. The intuitive grahpical interface allows the developer the ability to modify the regular expression (regex) and to see the effects against their test string in real-time.
- Matches can be easily viewed and each match can be seen distinctly
- Regex groups and named groups are clearly displayed
- Sample source code is shown so even python developers new to regular expressions can quickly add the produced regular expressions to their own projects.
- Ability to load and save your test cases
- Kodos relies on PyQt for the GUI elements.