Gaphor is a UML modeling tool written in Python.
The code is stable for a while now, so it's about time we make a new release.
Since the last version some nice new functionality has been added. Most notably:
- Guides support from Gaphas 0.7.0
- "hand written" drawing style
- Keyboard shortcuts for toolbox selection
- Fixed issue in undo transaction handling
- Proper dialog when exiting with changed model
Gaphas (the canvas component) has been released a while ago. The most important changes
- New feature: Guides, for aligning elements
- Free hand drawing style
- Introduced aspects for finding items and handles
- Painters are bound to a specific view, like tools
It's a worthwhile update!