DIE 00.01.71 Released
Davy's Ironpython Editor (DIE) is a clutter free IronPython editor
written in IronPython with some basic IDE features.
Here's the detail in what has changed in 00.01.71:
- Mobile Version which stores options in same dir.
- Installed version stores in User Profile. (Existing Settings files
don't transfer over - sorry).
- 'Find in Files' feature added.
- Much much Improved Capture of output from running Python scripts.
- Click on error output now opens file and goes to line.
- Resources - MSDN links area now low bandwith versions, Python links
and Powershell launch menu.
- Added CheckBox and Listbox control to gen_GUI.
- Syntax Box -Exposed new property to get Caret Screen position.
- Autocomplete option added - default to OFF. Experimental parsing for
strings, lists and dictionaries.
- Bug fixes and performance updates.