PyGUI 1.7 is now available:
* GL.DisplayList class for managing OpenGL display lists in a similar way to the GL.Texture class introduced in 1.6.
* Facilites for displaying a chosen cursor when the mouse is over a View.
* Facilities for locating resources associated with an application.
* Cocoa: Getting the extent property of a ScrollableView did not work.
* Cocoa: Worked around a PyObjC bug that was causing Tasks to leak memory.
* Cocoa: Request New File dialog with a file type having a Macintosh type code did not work.
Plus a number of other modifications, see CHANGES.txt in the distribution for details.
What is PyGUI? --------------
PyGUI is an experimental highly-Pythonic cross-platform GUI API. Implementations are currently available for MacOSX and Gtk. For a full description of the project goals, see the PyGUI web page at the above address.