I'm pleased to announce version 0.10.2, a bugfix release of 0.10 branch of SQLObject.
What is SQLObject =================
SQLObject is an object-relational mapper. Your database tables are described as classes, and rows are instances of those classes. SQLObject is meant to be easy to use and quick to get started with.
SQLObject supports a number of backends: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Firebird, Sybase, MSSQL and MaxDB (also known as SAPDB).
Where is SQLObject ==================
News and changes: http://sqlobject.org/News.html
What's New ==========
News since 0.10.1 -----------------
Small Features ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* Use VARCHAR(MAX) and VARBINARY(MAX) for MSSQL >= 9.0.
* Run post_funcs after RowDestroySignal.
Bug Fixes ~~~~~~~~~
* Fixed a minor bug in Set column.
* A bug fixed for RowCreatedSignal together with InheritableSQLObject: run post_funcs after the entire hierarchy has been created.
* Aggregate functions now honors 'distinct'.
For a more complete list, please see the news: http://sqlobject.org/News.html