What Changed? ============= This is an enhancement and bug-fix release, and all users are encouraged to upgrade.
* Fixed #181: Added the ability to pass file paths to encrypt_file, decrypt_file, sign_file, verify_file, get_recipients_file and added import_keys_file.
* Fixed #183: Handle FAILURE and UNEXPECTED conditions correctly. Thanks to sebbASF for the patch.
* Fixed #185: Handle VALIDSIG arguments more robustly.
* Fixed #188: Remove handling of DECRYPTION_FAILED from Verify code, as not required there. Thanks to sebbASF for the patch.
* Fixed #190: Handle KEY_CREATED more robustly.
* Fixed #191: Handle NODATA messages during verification.
* Fixed #196: Don't log chunk data by default, as it could contain sensitive information (during decryption, for example).
* Added the ability to pass an environment to the gpg executable. Thanks to Edvard Rejthar for the patch.
This release  has been signed with my code signing key:
Vinay Sajip (CODE SIGNING KEY) <vinay_sajip at yahoo.co.uk> Fingerprint: CA74 9061 914E AC13 8E66 EADB 9147 B477 339A 9B86
Recent changes to PyPI don't show the GPG signature with the download links. The source code repository is at . An alternative download source where the signatures are available is at . Documentation is available at .
As always, your feedback is most welcome (especially bug reports , patches and suggestions for improvement, or any other points via this group).
 https://github.com/vsajip/python-gnupg  https://pypi.org/project/python-gnupg/0.5.0  https://github.com/vsajip/python-gnupg/issues  https://github.com/vsajip/python-gnupg/releases/  https://docs.red-dove.com/python-gnupg/