Kodos 2.4.0 has been released and is available at:
Changes since 2.3.1:
- The widget used for the "Group" tab has been changed to allow for the proper display of matches that span multiple lines.
- Minor bug fixes
Kodos is a regular expression designer, tester, debugger and validator that allows a developer to create and modify regular expressions against a test string. The intuitive grahpical interface allows the developer the ability to modify the regular expression (regex) and to see the effects against their test string in real-time.
- Matches can be easily viewed and each match can be seen distinctly
- Visually perform search and replace operations on a string.
- Regex groups and named groups are clearly displayed
- Sample source code is shown so even python developers new to regular expressions can quickly add the produced regular expressions to their own projects.
- Ability to load and save your test cases
- Kodos relies on PyQt for the GUI elements.
- Source (tgz, zip, srpm) and binary (rpm, exe) versions available.