We are very excited to announce the launch of our website for EuroPython 2020:
* EuroPython 2020 Website *
Our web WG worked hard on putting the finishing touches on the website and many other team members helped update the content.
We have ported the accounts from last year to the new website, so you should be able to login with last year’s details. That said, we’d recommend changing your password as best practice.
Please note that we have also updated the profile page, so after login you will be redirected to the profile page to make any necessary adjustments.
More updates: -------------
- The CFP will launch as planned on Monday, March 9th.
- We are also considering to open early bird sales on Wednesday, March 11 at 12:00 CET. However, since we’re still waiting for the VAT ID registration, we won’t be able to produce invoices yet. Those will get delivered later when we have the VAT ID - much like in Edinburgh, where we had similar delays.
- Ticket prices are already available on the registration page. Unlike in previous years, we are publishing all prices at once, so that you can get a better overview.
- As you probably know, the Corona virus has hit Europe and we are closely monitoring the situation. We will publish separate blog posts on this topic. So far, we are hopeful that the situation will have calmed down by July.
- We have prepared the sponsorship packages and will announce these in separate blog post. Early bird sponsors will again receive a 10% discount on the package price. If you’re interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact our sponsor team at email@example.com.
Help spread the word --------------------
Please help us spread this message by sharing it on your social networks as widely as possible. Thank you !
Link to the blog post: