The latest version of SOAP.py (a SOAP implementation in written in Python),
was released today.
Check out it's interop matrix (will be updated with latest results tomorrow,
some of the endpoints are down) :
Download it :
Name: SOAP.py 0.9.5 (actzero.com)
Comments, feedback, patches, etc... very welcome.
Changes since last version:
- Should parse and build all 1999, 2000, 2001, and SOAP-ENC datatypes.
- Initial handling of multi-dimensional, partial, and sparse arrays.
- Supports SSL clients (if Python built with OpenSSL).
- Supports SSL servers (if M2Crypto installed).
- Applies defaults to SOAPproxy URLs (nice for command-line tools).
- Added the _SOAPContext object, gives registered server functions more info
about the current call.
- Now assumes that any type that isn't in a schema could be a struct.
- Added the Config object, now config options can be set globally or on an
individual call level.
- Deprecated the DateTime, Binary and Boolean types, should now
use dateTimeType, binaryType and booleanType.
- Includes N+I interop suite.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.