Announcing Urwid 0.8.10 ----------------------
Urwid home page: http://excess.org/urwid/
Updated Tutorial: http://excess.org/urwid/tutorial.html
About this release: ===================
This release includes three new tutorial chapters as well as a big pile of bug fixes.
New in this release: ====================
- Expanded tutorial to cover advanced ListBox usage, custom widget classes and the Pile, BoxAdapter, Columns, GridFlow and Overlay classes.
- Added escape sequence for 'shift tab' to curses_display.
- Added ListBox.set_focus_valign(..) to allow positioning of the focus widget within the ListBox.
- Added WidgetWrap class for extending existing widgets without inheriting their complete namespace.
- Fixed web_display/mozilla breakage from 0.8.9. Fixed crash on invalid locale setting. Fixed ListBox slide-back bug. Fixed improper space trimming in calculate_alignment(..). Fixed browse.py example program rows bug. Fixed sum definition, use of long ints for python2.1. Fixed warnings with python2.1. Fixed Padding.get_pref_col(..) bug. Fixed Overlay splitting CJK characters bug.
About Urwid ===========
Urwid is a curses-based UI library for Python. It features fluid interface resizing, CJK support, multiple text layouts, simple attribute markup, powerful scrolling list boxes, flexible edit boxes and HTML screen shots.
Urwid is released under the GNU LGPL.