Zope Weekly News is a digest of some of the useful and interesting
events which have occurred on the various Zope mailing lists and the
Zope.org site. It is published each Wednesday evening.
Somewhat quiet this week, as much of the Zope community struggles
to deal with turkey overload.
New Products and Announcements
* "gaaros" released a new product called FSSession. It allows you
to store per-session information on the filesystem.
* "anthony" updated his SQLSessions product. SQLSessions uses SQL
databases to store information on a per-session basis.
* "MikeP" updated the ZDiscussions product. This release adds a
preview function and makes customisation at the instance level
* Paul Everitt has published a page with Zope logos and a ZIP file
containing EPS versions.
* "TheJester" has posted a How-to on getting the SybaseDA working on
FreeBSD, with patches.
* "hippy" has submitted a How-to explaining the use of the
GenericUserFolder product to store authentication information in
an SQL database.
* "Amos" wrote a How-to about using ZPublisher and ZServer to
publish arbitrary Python modules. If you remember Bobo, this will
* Paul Everitt put out a call for Zope Solution Providers to
participate in a referral program.
* "FR Chalaoux"