I'm pleased to announce the 184.108.40.206 release of wxPython, now available for download at http://wxpython.org/download.php or https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=10718&package_id=...
What is wxPython? -----------------
wxPython is a GUI toolkit for the Python programming language. It allows Python programmers to create programs with a robust, highly functional graphical user interface, simply and easily. It is implemented as a Python extension module that wraps the popular wxWidgets cross platform GUI library, which is written in C++.
wxPython is a cross-platform toolkit. This means that the same program will usually run on multiple platforms without modifications. Currently supported platforms are 32-bit Microsoft Windows, most Linux or other Unix-like systems using GTK or GTK2, and Apple Macintosh OS X.
Changes in 220.127.116.11 ------------------
This is predominantly a bug-fix release. Changes include:
* Fixed fatal error due to improper wrapping of wx.FSFile.
* Fixed return type of EditableListBox.GetListCtrl
* Give generic tree and list controls a DoGetBestSize so they play nicer with sizers when there is no minimal size.
* Some tweaks in the demo and samples to correct layout, some flicker problems, and namespace use.
* Add wx.Image.ConvertAlphaToMask
* Minor corrections in wx.lib.dialogs
* wx.FileHistory constructor now accepts the documented 2nd parameter.
* Corrections for exceptions in the new ogl
* Fixed XRCed to not use reparenting of windows to implement caching of property panels, since Reparent on wxMac is not implemented.
* Add support for wxTAB_TRAVERSAL to the XRC handler for wxScrolledWindow.
* Add support for all wxListBox styles to the XRC handler for wxCheckListBox.
* Fix for wx.Listbook.DeleteAllPages to really delete everything.
* wxGTK2 now supports alpha blended bitmap drawing
* Made wx.grid.Grid play nicer with sizers.