python-graph is a library for working with graphs in Python.
This software provides a suitable data structure for representing
graphs and a whole set of important algorithms.
The code is appropriately documented and API reference is generated
automatically by epydoc.
Provided features and algorithms:
- Support for directed, undirected, weighted and non-weighted graphs
- Support for hypergraphs
- Canonical operations
- XML import and export
- DOT-Language output (for usage with Graphviz)
- Random graph generation
- Accessibility (transitive closure)
- Breadth-first search
- Cut-vertex and cut-edge identification
- Depth-first search
- Identification of connected components
- Minimum spanning tree (Prim's algorithm)
- Mutual-accessibility (strongly connected components)
- Shortest path (Dijkstra's algorithm)
Changes in this release:
- Faster node insertion
- Some API changes