Leo 4.4.3 beta 1 is available at:
Leo is a text editor, data organizer, project manager and much more. See:
The highlights of Leo 4.4.3:
- Added support for chapters in Leo's core.
Chapters are disabled by default. To enable, set @bool use_chapters=True.
- Added support for zipped .leo files.
- Added a leoBridge module that allows full access to all of Leo's
from programs running outside of Leo.
- Removed all gui-dependent code from Leo's core.
- Better support for the winpdb debugger.
- Added support for @enabled-plugins nodes in settings files.
- Added support for @open-with nodes in settings files.
- The__wx_gui plugin is now functional.
- Many minor improvements, new settings, commands and bug fixes.
Edward K. Ream email: firstname.lastname@example.org